There is a wide range of Grundfos Alldos digital dosing pumps available for various applications.
Grundfos Alldos Digital Diaphragm Dosing Pumps, up to 940 l/h
DME: These high precision Alldos dosing pumps ensures smooth and constant dosing every time. The pump is simple to set up and is equipped with a user friendly display. The new DME pump range can cover a dosing range from 0.075 l/h to 940 l/h. The DME 10-150 has a capacity of 0.075 l/h to 150 l/h and the DME 375 to 940 has a capacity of 0.47 l/h to 940 l/h. Features include: 1. turn down ration of 1:800, 2. integrated over pressure valve, 3. Continuous dosing throughout the whole range 4. Profibus option.
DDI: The DDI is a universal, high performance pump with brushless direct current motor for industrial processes, wastewater treatment (flocculation tools). Features include: 1. Turn-down ration of 1:800, 2. 0/4-20 mA analog output proportional to dosing quality, 3. full-PTFE diaphragm for universal chemical resistance, 4. Comprehensive monitoring system (Flow Monitor, AutoCal).
Grundfos Alldos SMART Digital Dosing Pumps
The Digital SMART range features a variable speed stepper-motor which alters the volume to be dosed by adjusting the discharge speed, while continuously using 100% of the stroke length. This leads to optimum dosing accuracy and better handling of degassing liquids. The SMART models offer the following features:
- Turn-down ration of 1:3000 for DDA 7.5-16 and 1:1000 for all other models.
- Smooth continuous dosing
- Full stroke length
- Improved dosing head/valve design
- Click-stop mounting plate for flexible instillation
- Full-PTFE diaphragm ensuring high realibility
- Wide range power supply 100-240 V, 50/60Hz
SMART Digital DDA: Suitable for high-end applications, the SMART Digital DDA has been designed for complex and demanding applications. In the case for degassing liquids, the DDA can provide flow rates down to 2.5 ml/h.[/one_half][one_half_last]
SMART Digital DDC: Suitable for common applications. With an easy-to-use interface and click wheel, this pump is simple and easy to use.
SMART Digital DDE: Offers economical digital dosing for easier applications.
- chemicals for pH-control
- disinfectants (i.e. hypochlorite, peracetic acid, peroxide)
- anti-scaling and anti-fouling aids
- anticorrosion aids
Features and benefits
- Setting capacity in ml/h or l/h
- Energy-saving EC motor technology
- Anti-cavitation function
- Pulse/-time-based batch control
- Manual/pulse control
- 4-20 mA control
- Profibus DP V0 as seen with DDI 222
- Key lock
- Operation panel with plain-text display
- Easy calibration
- Precise and smooth dosing through variable speed
- Reliable dosing of viscous media
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: 01769 575990
Fax: 01769 574117
Mobile: 07792 664930