SCL Water supply a wide range quality, submersible water pumps from various, leading manufacturers. There is a wide range of shape and sizes of submersible water pumps available on the market. SCL Water will provide valuable advice and supply a submersible water pump to ideally suit your requirements and water source. A submersible is usually specified on factors such as; hourly flow required, depth of borehole/well/tank, yield of water supply from source, pressure required at surface and water usage.
Whether clean or dirty, water can be pumped from significant depth using borehole pumps or from wells and storage tanks using well or drainage pumps.
Our most popular borehole pump is the Grundfos 3″ SQ/SQE submerisble pump. It is compact, light and easy to handle and comes with dry run protection and some models support variable speed functionality. All Grundfos 3″ pumps run of single-phase electricity.
The Grundfos SP 4″ or 6″ pump range offers energy-efficient submersible pumps with flow rates ranging from 0.1 to 280 m3/h. The range comes in many pump size and each pump size is available with an optimum number of stages to match any duty point. Pumps are available to run of either single or three-phase electricity supply.
As standard, all Grundfos SP borehole pump models are made entirely of stainless steel DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301 (AISI 304). Where particularly aggressive liquids are encountered, the SP Grundfos borehole pumps are available in extra high grade stainless steel DIN W.-Nr. 1.4401 (AISI 316), or, for severe conditions, DIN W.-Nr. 1.4539 (AISI 904 L). This pump range is available with single or 3 phase motors.
- Water supply.
- Sprinkler systems.
- Pressure boosting.
- Delivery up to 21 m3/h.
- Head up to 340 m.
- Maximum pump overall diameter (cable cover included): 99 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 150 m.[/one_half_last]
Well and Drainage Pumps
- DAB NOVA SALT W M-A SUMP PUMP for SALT WATER 240v . This submersible pump is specifically constructed for use in salt water. Another powerful pump from DAB that can also be used for flooding and dewatering situations as it’s features include:
- Anti-corrosive and rust-proof materials
- Motor casing, shaft, screws and nuts made of stainless steel AISI 316
- Cable with tin plated conductors
- Motor with thermic overload protection
- Wear resistant shaft and impeller
- Excellent cooling of the motor that enables the pump to operate even when it is partially submerged
- Manual and Automatic version with start/ stop float switch
- Supplied with power cable with plug and self-sealing fitting
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0) 1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0) 1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0) 7792 664930